Dalberto was born in Paris. At the age of thirteen, he was introduced to Vlado Perlemuter, a favorite pupil of the late Alfred Cortot, and entered his class at the Paris Conservatoire where he completed his studies in nine years. During that time, he won the first Mozart Competition in Salzburg, the Clara Haskil Prize and, in 1978, first prize at the Leeds International Piano Competition, and has since performed under the baton of some of the most distinguished conductors including Sawallish, Colin Davis, Temirkanov, Masur, Gatti and Gardiner.
From the beginning of his career, Dalberto has been acknowledged as one of the foremost interpreters of Schubert and Mozart music. He is the only living pianist to have recorded the complete piano works by Schubert. Among his favorite musicians are Liszt, Debussy, Fauré, Schumann, Ravel, and other composers associated with more challenging works, he has generally avoided the virtuosic side of their music. As his debut in Mountain View Theater, Dalberto will also perform pieces that are among his favorites.
MOZART: Sonata No. 8 in A minor, K. 310
SCHUMANN: Kinderszenen, Op. 15
BEETHOVEN: Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 “Moonlight”
DEBUSSY: Selection from Préludes I & II
CHOPIN: Piano Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58
TICKET PRICE & SUBSCRIPTION
Premium Seats：¥480 / Exclusive Seats：¥380
- 10% off for Design Society Members;
- Booking priority of "Music Lover's Share" events for ticket holders;
- Best available seats will be allocated automatically according to ordering time.
Intimate Seat Subscription：¥2,600
Limited to 20 seats only for each concert, reminiscing the indulging experience of a private music salon in the Romantic Era.
- ONE prime location ticket for each concert, six tickets in total;
- When order is placed, service personnel will be making contact to purchasers within 24hrs for exclusive seat-selection;
- ONE signed CD by one of 2019 Season’s soloist as a gift;
- TWO reserved seats for each of "Music Lover's Share" events.
* Recommended age: 8+ years.
* All purchases tickets are non-refundable and not able to be exchanged.
* Design Society holds the right to interpret the terms & conditions to subscription and discounts.